HELP!

Robert Merkel rgmerk@mira.net
08 Dec 1998 20:55:32 +1100

Manuel Simon <manuelsimon@bigfoot.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I have Debian GNU/Linux 2.0 installed on my computer. But I'm in trouble
> with my mouse. I use a Trust Ami Mouse 98 and it won't run! Xfree
> without mouse is terrible, especially I'm a newbie. Can anybody help
> me?? Ciao!
> --

Could you please give us some more information?

It would help if you posted the following information:

What type of mouse is it (is it a PS/2 style mouse, a serial mouse, or
what?)
If it's a serial mouse, do you have it plugged in the right port (try
the other one if it doesn't work)

How have you tried to configure the mouse, and what happened when you
tried?

If you post this information it may help us fix the problem.

Hope you've solved your problem in the meantime!

--
Robert Merkel
rgmerk@nospam.mira.net