omezeni su

Radovan Garabik garabik-news@spam.melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk
15 Oct 2000 14:17:12 GMT

Petr Slansky <slansky@usa.net> wrote:
 : Zdravim,

 : lze nejak omezit, kteri uzivatele se mohou zmenit na roota? Ve FreeBSD musi
 : byt uzivatel zarazen ve skupine 0 (wheel). Jak to zaridit v Debianu?

subor /etc/pam.d/su:

# Uncomment this to force users to be a member of group root
# before than can use `su'. You can also add "group=foo" to
# to the end of this line if you want to use a group other
# than the default "root".
# (Replaces the `SU_WHEEL_ONLY' option from login.defs)
# auth       required   pam_wheel.so