A medical debian based project

Renato BARRIOS renato.barrios@wanadoo.fr
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 14:34:03 +0100

Hello,
We are working with a freesoftware medical application. Debian
distribution(Potato) is the linux we will use. All packages as databases
(mysql), apache, etc... will be in the current debian version.
Please see the website http://ovnibus.free.fr
We have also a maillist
ovnibus-request@ml.free.fr?subject=subscribe

Our first task will be the selection and realisation of a debian specialized
distribution. Installation of daemons should include special scripts as
creation and information of mysql tables.

We are searching information about installation scripts and people with
experience about this matters.

All information will be of great interest for us

Thanks,

ovnibus coordinator
Renato BARRIOS