Broken Python link

Marilyn Shaw marilyn.shaw at whoishostingthismail.com
Fri Nov 24 09:15:56 CET 2017

Hi,

I landed on this page http://ftp2.debian.cz/pub/linux/scientific/6/i386/os/repoview/python-paste.html and noticed you have a link to PythonPaste.org which seems to have gone offline, even the Archive.org record shows an error. I figured you’d want to update to perhaps https://pypi.python.org/pypi/Paste just so you don’t have an error on your page.

If you think it would be a good fit, perhaps you could also add a link to our Python resource page - http://wiht.co/python-guide? We’ve added loads of great tools, resources, references, and tutorials on that page and I think it could be useful to people landing on your site.

Thank you in advance.

-Marilyn

Marilyn Shaw | Content Co-ordinatorIf you'd rather I didn't email you in future, please reply with 'UNSUBSCRIBE' in the subject line.
WhoIsHostingThis, BM Box 3667, Old Gloucester Street London, WC1N 3XX, United Kingdom