NEW ARRIVALS: Fresh Lens Colors for Latch

Ray-Ban Outlet barts at dpdhnw.com
Mon Sep 4 20:50:38 CEST 2017

        Can't see images? view in a Brower| If you don't wish to receive any       emails, unsubscribe Or move it to spam                WHAT'S NEW     COLLECTIONS     Best Sellers     Frame Types     Lens Types                                  RB3527 Active Lifestyle 012/83
$330.00 $23.99
SHOP NOW
    Aviator Large Metal RB3025 002/4J
$355.00 $23.99
SHOP NOW
    RB2180 Highstreet 601/71
$359.00 $23.99
SHOP NOW
                © 2017 Rayban Oline Store
This email was sent       to czdebian-l at debian.cz.
This is a post-only mailing. Please do not       respond to this message.
Address:647 summit rd, chicago, il, 60614         44:013:047 For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.
07:011:023 So now the LORD God of Israel hath dispossessed the Amorites from before his people Israel, and shouldest thou possess it?
01:026:026 Then Abimelech went to him from Gerar, and Ahuzzath one of his friends, and Phichol the chief captain of his army.
24:015:002 And it shall come to pass, if they say unto thee, Whither shall we go forth? then thou shalt tell them, Thus saith the LORD; Such as are for death, to death; and such as are for the sword, to the sword; and such as are for the famine, to the famine; and such as are for the captivity, to the captivity.
01:001:028 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
26:030:009 In that day shall messengers go forth from me in ships to make the careless Ethiopians afraid, and great pain shall come upon them, as in the day of Egypt: for, lo, it cometh.
01:046:022 These are the sons of Rachel, which were born to Jacob: all the souls were fourteen.
02:029:008 And thou shalt bring his sons, and put coats upon them.
42:024:022 Yea, and certain women also of our company made us astonished, which were early at the sepulchre;
41:001:008 I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.
05:008:017 And thou say in thine heart, My power and the might of mine hand hath gotten me this wealth.
40:018:022 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.
26:035:004 I will lay thy cities waste, and thou shalt be desolate, and thou shalt know that I am the LORD.
26:023:021 Thus thou calledst to remembrance the lewdness of thy youth, in bruising thy teats by the Egyptians for the paps of thy youth.
02:022:015 But if the owner thereof be with it, he shall not make it good: if it be an hired thing, it came for his hire.
02:018:012 And Jethro, Moses' father in law, took a burnt offering and sacrifices for God: and Aaron came, and all the elders of Israel, to eat bread with Moses' father in law before God.
01:045:007 And God sent me before you to preserve you a posterity in the earth, and to save your lives by a great deliverance.
06:002:015 Then she let them down by a cord through the window: for her house was upon the town wall, and she dwelt upon the wall.
02:023:017 Three times in the year all thy males shall appear before the LORD God.
46:004:007 For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?
59:005:001 Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.
46:012:012 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
03:023:015 And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the sabbath, from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven sabbaths shall be complete:
02:008:017 And they did so; for Aaron stretched out his hand with his rod, and smote the dust of the earth, and it became lice in man, and in beast; all the dust of the land became lice throughout all the land of Egypt.
26:025:008 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because that Moab and Seir do say, Behold, the house of Judah is like unto all the heathen;
44:007:020 In which time Moses was born, and was exceeding fair, and nourished up in his father's house three months:
38:012:007 The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah.