FINAL NOTIFICATION OF FUNDS TRANSFER czdebian-l at debian.cz

David Kapel dkapel1 at freenet.de
Tue Aug 31 13:07:16 CEST 2021

ATTN: czdebian-l at debian.cz

This is my second email to you and I hope this email meets you in
good health with a perfect mind set to receive your over-due
payment.

First let me introduce myself, I am Mr. David Kapel, Head of
Committee on Federal Reserve Bank Affairs (“PaymentsCo”) and the
Clearing House Interbank Payments System (CHIPS). We have been
authorized by the Federal Reserve System to transfer your
unblocked and unpaid sum of $15million through the New York
Clearing House; The Federal Reserve Bank's FedWire Payments
System (FPS).

The Federal Reserve Bank NY settles $2 trillion daily through the
Clearing House and we are in the position to process electronic
transactions for Real-Time Payments(RTP) directly to beneficiary
accounts. So this email serves as notification that your over-due
sum of $15million which was blocked and withheld by the U.S
Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) is finally
approved for immediate wire to your receiving bank account under
directives of the U.S Government.

According to all the Blocked Persons (SDN) list released by OFAC
containing certified payment informations and payment schedules,
i noticed a different account details in favor of your financial
representative and partner, Mr Lewis Munroe. So we require your
confirmation to proceed with the provided account before transfer
of your funds is initiated via S.W.I.F.T MT2O2 COV in favor of
your representative. The following account has been programmed to
receive said funds on your behalf:

Bank Name: U.S Bank Trust, MN
Routing #: 121122676;
Account Number: 207****1457;
Account Beneficiary Name: ARCS REALTOR & PROPERTY LLC

Upon your confirmation, we can completely transfer your
$15million to the U.S. Bank Trust account as above within the
next 72-hours and copy of the MT202 COV telex copy will be sent
to the receiving beneficiary bank, Mr. Lewis Munroe and also a
copy to you for funds clearance at the receiving bank. We hope
this letter is understood, if not, kindly go over the content
again before responding also provide your phone number for me to
reach you directly.

Direct all responses to my return email on dkapel at consultant.com
regards to this matter.

Thanks for your Co-Operation.

Yours Faithfully

Mr. David Kapel
Head of Committee on Federal Reserve Bank Affairs (“PaymentsCo”)
Clearing House Interbank Payments System (CHIPS)
The Clearing House Association L.L.C.
New York