Company Product Inquiry

jak at aries-me.com jak at aries-me.com
Wed Jun 9 07:12:48 CEST 2021

  Hello     This is our company inquiry     Kindly send us the best price CIF AND FOB for this product we found in your website, then you have  to be specific on the model you produce.     and also provide us the following information as well     "TT advance + before shipment " provide us your payment terms.     Should you have any questions, pls do not hesitate to contact me via     email

     Cedar Hill Farm in Amenia, NY
  Cedar Hill Farm is run by Panikos Giovani.176 Leedsville Rd
  Amenia, NY
  104 miles from Providence, 02909
  (841) 372-9462 (869) 805-3813
  panikos.giovani at yahoo.com