Loan Offer

Omran Abdullah Info at ae.com
Fri May 21 10:15:14 CEST 2021

Greetings,

My name is Omran Abdullah, I work as Head Of Communications at
GEI LLC, we are currently offering debt financing within the
minimum face value of $1 Million to $5 Billion USD for project
owners or individual seeking
for personal loans, if you are interested, please kindly send
your project proposal in PDF format for review and funding
consideration via email:

Kindly provide your Skype ID for our easy communication if you
find the offer above interesting.

Your early reply is highly appreciated.

Yours Sincerely,

Omran Abdullah
Head Of Communication, Gamma Emirates Investment LLC.
PO Box 3235, Level 3, Tower C-1,
Street 32, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Tel:+971521330552
Fax: +971 2 444 4012
Email: omran.abdullah at gamma-emirates.com
Website: www.gei-ae.com