THIS IS ROMAN ABRAMOVICH. $10.5M INHERITANCE. KINDLY CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY.

ROMAN ABRAMOVICH info at gpsuruguay.com
Sat Sep 24 09:23:15 CEST 2022

Dear Sir/Ma,

My name is Roman Abramovich and I am the owner of PJSC Aeroflot
Russian Airlines and former owner of Chelsea Football Club which
has been sold out and all funds have been given to charity since
I seriously condemed the Russian invasion in Ukraine which i am
against the president's decision Mr. Vladmir Putin.  I saw your
email in a yellowpage directory. In this regard i am offering
that you contact my account officer which i will send to you his
contact information  after i have received your reply. He will
help you secure the funds of $10.5M (TEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND US DOLLARS ONLY). After receiving this funds i want you
to donate 60% of the funds to any good Charity Organization of
your choice and you can have the rest for yourself. You will co-
operate with the account officer to secure the funds. Please take
note that during the course of this transaction there will be no
telephonic phone call for security reasons.

You should send the following information back to me so i can
forward it to my account officer as i have briefed him already.

1. Full Name:
2. Nationality/Country of Origin:
3. Country Currently Staying:
4. Age: