Co mi odepsal Yann Dirson

Spatka Petr xspatk00@stud.fee.vutbr.cz
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 12:50:22 +0100 (MET)

Zaslal jsem Yannu Dirsonovi dopis dle druheho navrhu (trochu upraveny, ale
ne podstatne). Take jsem zaslal onen soubor. Tedy z toho plyne, ze
zaregistroval existenci unicode reseni.

Nyni co mi odepsal:
Spatka Petr writes:
 > I am sending you a usable and used solution of the problem concerned with
 > the Czech language (ISO 8859-2 font and map of cz keyboard). This method
 > is quite widespread in our country.

I'll take a look a them, but I'm quite busy right now.  This might
take a couple of weeks.

 > I would like to ask you how I could help you with quickening the
 > in-building of the Czech into the console-tools, kbd and especially Debian
 > Linux.

Aha.  Good question.  You may have a look at the debian i18n home page
for a start.  I'll tell you when I'll see precise things to do.

Note: I'm quite concerned myself with latin2 issues, as I'm trying to
learn the slovak language...

Regards,
--
Yann Dirson  <ydirson@a2points.com>      | Stop making M$-Bill richer &