Are you representing Debian?

Pavel Makovec pavelm@debian.cz
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 00:01:48 +0200

Hi Wichert,

in Czech Republic we have the Czech Free Software Foundation
(http://www.freesoft.cz) which takes care about Debian in CZ/SK
(http://www.debian.cz). There is Czech GNU (http://www.gnu.cz),
too. If you would need more information please let me know.

Best regards,
Pavel Makovec
--
Czech Free Software Foundation
pavelm@debian.cz (Spokesman)

-----Original Message-----
From: Wichert Akkerman <wichert@soil.nl>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 17:06:10 +0200
Subject: Are you representing Debian?

I'm trying to collect a list of everyone who is representing Debian
in some way somewhere. So if you are representing Debian at your
local LUG in some official way, or with an organization like LPI, LSB,
at an expo or somewhere else, please send me an email so I can add you
to my list.

The list will be publicized on the web; I think this information should
be public.

Wichert.

--=20
/ Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@liacs.nl                    http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |