Linux Expo Road Show

Peter Novodvorsky nidd@debian.org
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 15:00:45 +0300

--W/nzBZO5zC0uMSeA

Hello, czech friends!

If you don't know: Linux Expo Road Show conference will be held in
Prague! It happened so that I became coordinator of debian boot at
LERS exhibition in Moscow, and then coordinator of the whole
debian part of LERS. I'm now seeking the local coordinators in all
four countries -- Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary. I'm also local
coordinator in Russia.

Our aim it to tell about Debian to those IT managers who will come to
conference. In short -- public relations. We need make a lection about
debian, developer's and user's community, debian support, etc.

Anyone willing to coordinate?

PS. plz, Cc to me, because I'm not on the list.
--W/nzBZO5zC0uMSeA

--W/nzBZO5zC0uMSeA--